Saturday, May 8, 2010






This is going to be a BIG week. 7 1/2 hours of play practice on Saturday. Painted the set on Mother's Day (we got a little messy). 2-3 hours of practice Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday off...then its show time!! Performances Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Dana is very busy perfecting her dance numbers and trying to remember that while she is dancing, she is suppose to be singing too. I am so pleased that she is so dedicated and working so hard. I promise to post pics from the show(s). So, until after the third perfomance on Sunday, "Grease" is the word in our little section of the world.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know you had a blog!! Thanks for sharing. You guys look great! Dana looks JUST LIKE her momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, its something new. I have a link to it on my FB page. I am trying to post at least once a week

    ReplyDelete