Friday, August 20, 2010











So, I have discovered that I totally stink at keeping this blog up-to-date. Between my crazy work schedule and vacations, I have let nearly two months go by without an update. Let's see....Dana and I went to Texas for two weeks. We went to the lake I grew up on and went swimming, jumping off the docks and jet skiing. We spent some time with my childhood friend, Trista, in Oklahoma. We floated around in my brother's pool and relaxed at my sister's house. Lonnette took us to the park in Nocona (my home town). It was so weird to see our kids playing at the same park we played at when we were little. Dana really enjoyed seeing and doing the same things that Mommy did as a little girl!
It was such a great trip. Something we both needed!! If you have never gone on a two week vacation, I highly recommend it. One week just isn't enough!








No comments:

Post a Comment